Gain clear insights into your infrastructure projects with our independent assurance services. We can help out in many ways.
We tailor our plans to suit individual engagements, incorporating any specific matters that our clients want us to focus on as part of the review process.
We apply the following key approaches to ensure our clients receive excellent service and value for money from the engagement:
- Regular communication with all parties to the Alliance throughout the project to ensure everyone understands the audit process, the information we require, the issues we identify, and how best to resolve them.
- Synergies from working on multiple Alliances with common Participants – allowing us to identify and deal with an issue once across multiple Alliances saving time and money for our clients.
- Utilising our industry knowledge and Alliancing expertise to provide recommendations to the Alliance and our clients on various aspects of the Alliancing process, including:
- interpreting the Alliance Agreement,
- policies and procedures to put in place,
- common issues which arise in Alliances,
- treatment of related party costs,
- compliance with the requirements of the Construction Contracts Act.
- Contract Development Advice
- Establishment Audits
- Monthly Claim Reviews
- Financial Systems Reviews
- Plant Rate Reviews
- Salary Rate Reviews
- Cost Reviews
- Agreed Upon Procedure Engagements